Hollylea House, Hollylea Road, Leumeah is on the Campbelltown Council Heritage Register.
It was constructed in 1830-32 and it has been used as an inn, a school and a dwelling. It was originally known as the Plough Inn and is now used for commercial purposes.
Of the ninety-four items on the Campbelltown Heritage List, it is the only one in Leumeah.
All images © R.Powell