This old building in Queen Street, Campbelltown, was occupied by the Macarthur Advertiser for many years until they vacated in 2013.
Since then it has remained vacant and is in need of a little sprucing up. It was originally constructed in 1881 by the Commercial Bank of Sydney. When they vacated in 1985 the building became the home of the Advertiser, until they moved out in 2013.
It is formally known as the Commercial Bank Building but it is also currently referred to it as the Old Advertiser Building.
All images © R.Powell