Heritage buildings are one of Campbelltown’s great attractions.
This one is Naala Coaching House, in Queen Street, Campbelltown, NSW. Built around 1850, it was apparently used by Cobb & Co. and was restored by the NSW Government in the 1960s. Note the central gate which allowed the horse and coach to pass through to the rear.
All images © R.Powell