The old court house building (constructed 1887), located in Queen Street, Campbelltown, NSW, Australia, facing Mawson Park. There has been a court house on this site since 1827.
This used to be the main entrance to the building but a modern extention was added in 1966 & 1991 at the rear and the main entrance is now in Railway Street.
The court house is listed on the Register of the National Estate and on the Campbelltown Heritage list.
All images © R.Powell